The following websites are provided for your convenience to offer you more online mental health care information and counseling services.
- The purpose of the 12 Steps & Addiction Centerwww.addictioncenter.com/treatment/12-step-programs
- Center for Internet Addictionwww.netaddiction.com
- National Center for PTSDwww.ptsd.va.gov
- National Domestic Violence Hotlinewww.thehotline.org
- Memories of Childhood Abusewww.apa.org/topics/trauma/memories
- COVID Data Trackerwww.covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker
- Drinking Driver Monitor Program (DDMP)www.dpscs.state.md.us/rehabservs/dpp/ddmp.shtml
Support Groups and National Networks
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education: 952-946-7998
Crisis Text Line – Text HOME to 741741 for free, 24/7 crisis counseling.
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: 1-888-333-AFSP (2377)